For all women to feel seen, heard and understood.
Her Connection is a specialised Physiotherapy service for women.
With a special interest in Women’s and Pelvic Health, we are able to cover all stages of life and challenges that women face.
We listen to the story. We assess the whole body. We diagnose and treat with evidence-based and patient-centred care. We Connect.
- Pelvic Pain
- Prolapse and Pessary Fitting
- Antenatal Care including birth preparation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder and Bowel Dysfunction
- Post-Natal Care and return to exercise assessments
- Mastitis and Blocked Ducts
- Menopause care
- The Female Athlete
- Painful Intercourse
Born and raised in Wagga Wagga, Anna Lanyon has always had a strong interest in the body. After completing her tertiary education in both Science and Physiotherapy in 2007, Anna worked in the public sector at Wollongong Hospital before moving to the UK and working for elite sporting teams in London.
When Anna was pregnant with her first baby, she gained an appreciation for the complexity of women’s body and started training in Women’s Health. After 3 babies and working at a top women’s health clinic in Sydney, Anna and her family moved back to the Illawarra, and recognised the need for a unique physiotherapy practice focused on Women. By Women. Her Connection Physiotherapy.
Anna uses her skills in Musculoskeletal, Connect Therapy and Women’s Health to connect the whole body, as well has having an excellent ability to listen to her patients’ stories and making them feel valued, understood and empowered. Areas of particular interest are chronic pelvic pain, pregnancy, post-natal, incontinence, prolapse and pessary fitting.
Master of Physiotherapy – University of Sydney 2008
Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science and Nutrition) – University of Wollongong 2007
- Introduction into Women’s Health Physiotherapy – Women’s Health Training Associates
- Advanced Pelvic Floor Prolapse and Stress Incontinence– Women’s Health Training Associates
- Advanced Pelvic Pain Genitourinary and Anorectal Disorders – Women’s Health Training Associates
- Advanced Pelvic Floor Implications Regarding Exercise, Sport and MS Dysfunction – Women’s Health Training Associates
- Advanced Pessary and Gellhorn Fitting – Women’s Health Training Associates
- Advanced Lactating Breast workshop – Melinda Cooper
- Pelvic Skills Workshop – Professor Hans Peter Dietz
- The Sports Thorax – Connect the whole body to optimise performance with the Thoracic Ring Approach – Dr LJ Lee
- The Sports Pelvis and Hip – Dr LJ Lee
- Level 1 Shoulder Course – Lyn Watson,
- Dry Needling, Level 1 with GEMt
- Clinical Yoga for Physiotherapists